This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have a defined and limited range of hospitality operational skills and basic industry knowledge. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops.
- Work effectively with others (BSBWOR203)
- Source and use information on the hospitality industry (SITHIND002)
- Use hospitality skills effectively (SITHIND003)
- Interact with customers (SITXCCS003)
- Show social and cultural sensitivity (SITXCOM002)
- Participate in safe work practices (SITXWHS001)
We will work with you to determine the right elective units to undertake based on your intended career direction and so that you meet the necessary criteria for graduating.