This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- Manage project scope (BSBPMG511)
- Manage project time (BSBPMG512)
- Manage project quality (BSBPMG513)
- Manage project cost (BSBPMG514)
- Manage project human resources (BSBPMG515)
- Manage project information management and communications (BSBPMG516)
- Manage project risk (BSBPMG517)
- Manage project procurement (BSBPMG518)
- Manage project stakeholder engagement (BSBPMG519)
- Manage Project Integration (BSBPMG521)
- Manage project governance (BSBPMG520)
- Lead and manage team effectiveness (BSBAWOR502)
We will work with you to determine the right elective units to undertake based on your intended career direction and so that you meet the necessary criteria for graduating.