This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader (BSBLDR401)
- Lead effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR402)
- Lead team effectiveness (BSBLDR403)
- Implement operational plan (BSBMGT402)
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR502)
- Promote innovation in a team environment (BSBINN301)
- Implement Continuous Improvement (BSBMGT403)
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements (BSBWHS401)
- Develop Work Priorities (BSBWOR404)
- Implement Customer Service Standards (BSBCUS403)
- Develop teams and individuals (BSBLED401)
- Show Leadership in the Workplace (BSBMGT401)
- Organise Meetings (BSBADM405)