This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR502)
- Lead and manage team effectiveness (BSBWOR502)
- Develop and use emotional intelligence (BSBLDR501)
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development (BSBWOR501)
- Monitor staff performance (SITXHRM503)
- Manage people performance (BSBMGT502)
- Manage diversity in the workplace (BSBDIV501A)
- Manage meetings (BSBADM502)
- Manage operational plan (BSBMGT517)
- Manage budgets and financial plans (BSBFIM501)
- Manage quality customer service (BSBCUS501)
- Facilitate continuous improvement (BSBMGT516)
We will work with you to determine the right elective units to undertake based on your intended career direction and so that you meet the necessary criteria for graduating.