This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
- Apply project scope management techniques (BSBPMG409)
- Apply project time management techniques (BSBPMG410)
- Apply project quality management techniques (BSBPMG411)
- Apply project risk management techniques (BSBPMG415)
- Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques (BSBPMG418)
- Apply project information management and communications techniques (BSBPMG414)
- Develop work priorities (BSBWOR404)
- Organise meetings (BSBADM405)
- Administer projects (BSBADM407)