This qualification reflects the role of individuals who lead a frontline team and manage day-to-day operations of a retail store or department to implement and deliver on organisational objectives and standards. These individuals possess a range of highly developed selling and customer engagement skills with sound knowledge of product and service offerings. They work with independence, taking responsibility for their own functions and outputs.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a diverse range of retail settings including speciality retailers, supermarkets, department stores, and quick service restaurants.
Individuals with this qualification are able to perform roles such as store manager, department manager and assistant store manager.
- Monitor retail store financials (SIRRRTF002)
- Create a customer-centric culture (SIRXCEG004)
- Maintain employee relations (SIRXHRM002)
- Lead a frontline team (SIRXMGT002)
- Maintain store security (SIRXRSK002)
- Achieve sales results (SIRXSLS003)
- Maintain workplace safety (SIRXWHS003)
We will work with you to determine the right elective units to undertake based on your intended career direction and so that you meet the necessary criteria for graduating.